Health Screening Packages include:-
1)Full Body Ultrasound
Scan include :
Men (11organs): pancreas, abdominal aorta, gallbladder, common bile duct, liver, kidney, spleen, urinary bladder, thyroid, prostate, scrotum
Woman (12 organs): pancreas, abdominal aorta, gallbladder, common bile duct, liver, kidney, spleen, urinary bladder, uterus, ovaries, thyroid, breast.
-Ultrasound is used to image the carotid arteries in the neck to detect blockages that may lead to a stroke.
– Carotid Intima-Media Thickness test (CIMT): measures the thickness of artery wall layers and plaque buildup that may increase risks of heart & blood vessel diseases.
3)Blood Clot Scan
Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) most commonly begin in the legs, but it can travel and damage the vein walls or even block blood flow to parts of your lung and cause pulmonary embolism. This scan will check the blood flow and structure of the deep veins in your leg for possible clots.
4) PAD scan
– Peripheral arterial disease (PAD) is the narrowing or blockage of blood vessels that carry blood from our heart to our legs.
– This scan looks for plaque or blockage in these arteries that reduces blood flow to our feet and legs, causing leg pain and even tissue death (gangrene) that could lead to amputation of our legs.
5) AAA Scan
– This screening looks for abnormal bulging of the main blood vessel that runs from your heart down through your tummy.
– This condition is known as abdominal aorta aneurysm (AAA), which may get bigger and eventually burst (rupture) if not detected early.
5)Lung Function Test
Lung volume, gas exchange and rate of flow will be measured and compared to see how well your lungs are functioning.
This can be used to diagnose respiratory conditions like asthma or COPD (causes breathing problems and airflow blockage).
An electrocardiogram (ECG) is a painless and non-invasive test to read your heart’s electrical activity and rhythm.
It can examine your heart to see if it’s functioning and pumping blood normally, but also check for abnormalities or heart diseases.
7)Blood Test & Screening
FULL BLOOD COUNT
Full Blood Count
Haemoglobin ( Hb)
Red Bl ood Cell s ( RBC) Count
Red Cell Distribution Width ( RDW)
White Blood Cells (WBC) Total
5 Parts Differential Count
Haematocrit ( HCT)
ABO & Rh
RENAL FUNCTION TEST
estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate( eGFR)
Urine FEME 10 Parameters
CA 19. 9 (Pancreas)
EBV VCA (Nose)
CA 12. 5 (Ovary) – Female
CA15. 3 (Breast) – Female
PSA (Prostate) – Male
Total Chol /HDL Chol Ratio
THYROID FUNCTION TEST
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
LIVER FUNCTION TEST
Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST)
Alanine Transaminase (ALT)
Gamma Glutamyl Transferase (GGT)
Hepatitis B Surface Antigen
Hepatitis B Surface Antibody
Hepatitis A Antibody
Luteinizing Hormone (Female)
Total Testosterone (Male)
C- Reactive Protein
Rheumatoid Factor (RF)
What is included?
1)Report verified by Radiologist
2)Blood Screening Report
4)Scan by Certified Sonographer
Duration : 180 minute
Results : 3-5 days report verified by Radiologist